Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website or using smartphone applications, such as:
- The IP address you are using to access the website.
- The type of web browser used as well as the time and date of the visit.
- The pages you view on the website.
- Geographical location.
Identifiable information is collected voluntarily, such as when the user:
- Sends personal information such as name, email id, phone number , etc…
- Registers with the online newsletter.
- Submit a contact us form.
- Submit a media kit download form.
- To keep a record of registered users.
- To allow us to customize services based on users preferences. To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users in order to provide EIF news or information regarding upcoming
- Users’ information is never shared with any third parties unless it is agreed by the user or required by law or to protect EIF rights or properties
- Information collected from individuals will be used solely for legitimate and intended purposes.
- In case of a data breach that results in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of an individual, EIF will report the breach to the concerned authorities and notify the person impacted.
Cookies are used to customize users visit and enhance the user surfing experience. It is possible to set most web browsers to reject cookies, accept, or delete these files. However, the refusal or removing cookies may obstruct your user experience.
Links to Other Site
Information Security Controls
EIF has implemented appropriate controls to protect and safeguard the privacy of user’s personal information shared or collected by EIF.
Where appropriate, encryption methods are used to protect the information, which is deemed sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet Federal, Local or EIF legal requirements.