Your access to, and use of, the Events Investment Fund (“EIF”) website (the “Site”) is subject to the following Terms & Conditions (“T&C”), as well as Kingdom of Saudi Arabia laws. Your access to the Site is in consideration for your agreement to these T&Cs of Use, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these T&Cs of Use.
EIF maintains the right to modify these T&Cs of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current T&Cs of Use.
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful content.
- Use of Logo in a format different than the approved form presented.
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities.
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, “Trojan Horse” or any other computer code, files or programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship.
- Alter, damage or delete any content posted on the site.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way.
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent.
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation.
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another.
- Collect or store personal information about others.
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user-name that EIF, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
Termination of Use
EIF may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to, and use of, this Site without notice and for any reason, including the violation of these T&Cs of Use or for other conduct which Saudi Government, in its sole discretion, believes is unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorized to access the Site and EIF will use any means possible to enforce this termination.
Other Site Links
Some links on the Site lead to websites that are not operated by EIF. EIF does not control these websites nor do we review or control their content. EIF provides these links to users for convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services or information, and do not imply an association between EIF and the operators of the linked websites. When you select a link to an outside website you are subject to the T&Cs of the owner/sponsors of that website.
EIF reserves the right to monitor any content that you provide, but shall not be obligated to do so. Although EIF cannot monitor all postings on the Site, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move or edit any postings that violate these T&Cs. Saudi Arabia and foreign copyright laws as well as international conventions protect the contents of the Site. You agree to abide by all copyright notices posted on the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EIF and all of its employees and agents from any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these T&Cs of Use, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. You agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any such claim. EIF reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Site, or any material available through this Site, is at your own risk. Neither EIF nor its employees warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions or error-free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site. The content and function of the Site are provided to you “as is”, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, use or currency.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will EIF or its employees be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction or any other damages.